Monday, January 14, 2013

Camouflage Nails.

I steer clear of most things that are camouflage, but I'm very happy to find that it makes for really cute nail art! When I started I wasn't sure if I'd like how the design turned out, but I ended up being very pleased with it. I could definitely see myself trying a fun, summer-y version in the future. 




For this manicure I used OPI Skull & Glossbones, We'll Always Have Paris, Don't Mess with OPI!, Brake for Manicures, and Mary Kay Tempting Teal.

4 comments:

  1. You're a genius and so talented! Whoever bought you the Tempting Teal is a fashionista!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear,

    You offered very nice photos and descriptions
    I appreciate your posts with valuable information.
    Thank you for sharing your fantastic blog. Long live your blog and keep rocking. Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, it looks similar to military camouflage. By the way, how was this done?
    waxing temecula ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really are talented. I started doing manicure recently but I doubt I will have too much success ^^

    ReplyDelete